Why am I received a "Verify your Gossby account" email?
You might wonder that you did not create any account today but received an email with the title"Verify your Gossby account". This article will explains the reasons why and what is the next step.
1. Reasons for receiving this email
There can be two reasons for this:
- You have just purchased at Gossby as a guest (without an account).
- You purchased at Gossby a long time ago.
In those cases, since we don't want you to miss the chance to use Gossby account and have cool incentives from there, our system will help you create an account connected to your email automatically. However, this account still lacks a password and also your final verification. That's why you receive this email.
Having a Gossby account costs nothing but creates much! To know what benefits you have with a Gossby account, please check it out Gossby account overview
2. What to do next?
When a Gossby account was created but has not been activated yet, we will send you an email called Verify your Gossby account as below to ask for the final verification.
To finish, simply click on the Verify my account button and set up your password.
After that, your account is good to go! Now you can sign in using your email and the new password set.
For safety reasons, this link will be expired after 24 hours. After that, to log in, you have 2 ways:
- Create a new account by signing up again
- Chat with us to request another valid "Verify your Gossby account" email sent for the existing account and verify it within 24 hours since the received hour.
If you need more assistance, don't forget that our team is online 24/7 to have a chat.