How to get my refunds or replacement?
This article will tell you when can you request a refund/replacement and how to do that
1. When can you request a refund/replacement?
- Not Happy with Your Order: The product is not as described.
- Issues with the item: Damaged, Chipped, Wrong designs or colors compared to the preview, Low-Quality...
- You have not received your products and the expected delivery time has passed for a while.
Please check our Refund policy to know the details of each scenario
2. How to get a refund/replacement?
If you're having the above cases, you can chat with us to request a replacement item or a refund back to your account.
In case you have defective items, please provide photos that show the defective issues clearly. Gossby agents will review your request and provide the most reasonable offer for you.
In most cases, you can choose between a replacement (with the same processing time as before) or a refund back to your account and Gossby will proceed with your preferred option.
However, as much as we want to, if we acknowledged continuing issues with delivery services to your locations, we will prefer a refund for you.
Refunds will be transferred back to your bank account which was used to place your order.
Check this article to see how long you have to wait for your refunds or replacement items